Version 0.10 with Ubuntu packages

After a lot of silence, here’s version 0.10 with corresponding Ubuntu 13.04 builds. Grab them from the download page. I haven’t tested them with Ubuntu 12.x, but if they work, drop me a line.

1. NamilaK says:

It works under Ubuntu 12.04 (amd64) with the lastest updates.

Thank you.

2. Swaprava says:

I followed the steps as in this page: http://ashu-geek.blogspot.in/2011/12/how-to-install-skype-call-recorder-to.html

However, I get the following error. I don’t want to force install since I don’t know the consequences.

$ sudo apt-get install skype-call-recorder
    Reading package lists… Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information… Done
    You might want to run ‘apt-get -f install’ to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    skype-call-recorder : Depends: libid3-3.8.3c2a but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libmp3lame0 but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt-get -f install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

I’m using the following OS:
    $ uname -a
    Linux nash 3.2.0-49-generic #75-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 18 17:39:32 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    $ lsb_release -a
    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID: Ubuntu
    Description: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
    Release: 12.04
    Codename: precise

3. Thiago Cesar Vieira says:

Great tool! Easy to install and use.
    Congrats and many thanks for Skype Call Recorder.
    Using Kubuntu 13.04 (amd64).

4. Ben says:

Seems to work on Debian Jessie amd64 as well.

5. Alex says:

It works under Ubuntu 12.10 (amd64) with the lastest updates.

6. Moy says:

Thanks for the great program! The 13.04 package worked for me on 12.04 (i386) as well. FYI, I had to manually install the libid3* and libqt4-qui packages.

7. Picasso says:

Hi,

Thank you for this great software. It works perfectly with Mint 14 and Mint 15 and Debian 7 32 and 64 bits

P

8. Tommy says:

Great tool does exactly what I need it to do. If you ever need support hit me up. This is the only tool for the job, would support.

9. mariuz says:

Tested and works on Lubuntu 13.10

10. John says:

Debian Jessie AMD64 Work well

11. Marek Kowalski says:

Nice work! It worked from the first shot on Ubuntu 12.04. Call me impressed.

12. Caio Cesar says:

Works perfectly -> Ubuntu 13.10
    Thanks!

13. robcsi says:

Hi,

I’m using it on Ubuntu 14.04 with success.
    The file I installed is the 64bit version for Ubuntu 13.04.

Cheers,
    robcsi

14. James says:

Downloaded the AMD64 .deb and installed it with software-center on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. Crashed when the preferences were first accessed, but was unable to repeat the crash by doing the exact same sequence of clicks and growls. The calls made using the recorder worked well. I like the split incoming and outgoing streams going to the right and left channels. All I need now is some way to convert the voicemail to .mp3 as the recorder does not seem to be able to accomplish that task. I am looking forward to its installation in the archive.

15. Wow, it worked right out of the box. I’m very impressed and pleased. Linux Mint 17, 64 bit.
    How can I send you money via PayPal?
    Thanks very much.

16. Zoran says:

Works on PCLinuxOS, LXDE. Out of the repository, no mess with anything . Great work, pCLinuxOS is great distro.